- The Food and Beverages into the glass do not react chemically and do not contain micro-organisms.
- It does not change the taste and smell of the product.
- Glass is resistant to high temperatures.
- It preserves the product in a unique way in its freshness as on the first day and extends its shelf life by preventing water, moisture, air, and odor from penetrating.
- Glass packaging is the only type of packaging that is classified as “Generally Considered Safe” by the FDA.
- It is made entirely from natural raw materials.
- Glass packaging is the only kind of packaging type that can be recycled 100% and endless times.
- It allows you to save on the use of non-renewable natural resources.
- It doesn't wear out or change the shape over time.
- İt can be filled with hot, cold and pressure.
- It is also suitable for high speed filling machines.
- With its bright and aesthetic appearance, it gives elegance to the product inside.
- It can be produced in various sizes, volumes, and formats.
- It shows the product inside in its natural form.
- Increases the attraction of the product on the shelf.